- Are Casual Hookups The Way Of The Future?Posted 6 months ago
- Help Your Cougar Enjoy The Little ThingsPosted 6 months ago
- Honesty counts in online datingPosted 7 months ago
- 3 Qualifiers For Mature DatingPosted 9 months ago
- Avoiding New Year’s Burn OutPosted 9 months ago
- 3 Tips For Dating CougarsPosted 9 months ago
- New Year’s Rules For Both Cougars And CubsPosted 9 months ago
- 4 Types Of Jokes That Probably Won’t Fly With Your CougarPosted 9 months ago
- Dating A Recently Divorced CougarPosted 9 months ago
- How Couples Should FightPosted 9 months ago
Breastfeeding Mom Used To Promote Cougar Dating on LA Billboard
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER’S DAY
We are baaack! The cougar dating site that brought you the infamous “CougarLife.com…For Motherf*ckers” billboard last year has returned with a brand new, car-wreck-inducing Mother’s Day themed ad in the exact same upscale location. The Sunset blvd. billboard, located in the family friendly neighborhood near Sherbourne Street, features a sexy bare breasted mom nursing her baby alongside the caption Jealous?? …CougarLife.com”.
With more than 4 million members, CougarLife.com is the leading online dating service aimed at connecting cougars with the cubs who love them. With sexy single moms making up more than a third of the users on her site, Miss CougarLife.com Marlo Jordan says she intends to
continue pushing the boundaries of free speech while extolling the virtues of cougar dating.
“Modern women don’t want to throw their sexuality out the window just because they’re moms.” CougarLife.com says the 90069 zip code is home to the most cougars in America per capita.