- Are Casual Hookups The Way Of The Future?Posted 1 year ago
- Help Your Cougar Enjoy The Little ThingsPosted 1 year ago
- Honesty counts in online datingPosted 2 years ago
- 3 Qualifiers For Mature DatingPosted 2 years ago
- Avoiding New Year’s Burn OutPosted 2 years ago
- 3 Tips For Dating CougarsPosted 2 years ago
- New Year’s Rules For Both Cougars And CubsPosted 2 years ago
- 4 Types Of Jokes That Probably Won’t Fly With Your CougarPosted 2 years ago
- Dating A Recently Divorced CougarPosted 2 years ago
- How Couples Should FightPosted 2 years ago
Breastfeeding Mom Used To Promote Cougar Dating on LA Billboard
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER’S DAY
We are baaack! The cougar dating site that brought you the infamous “CougarLife.com…For Motherf*ckers” billboard last year has returned with a brand new, car-wreck-inducing Mother’s Day themed ad in the exact same upscale location. The Sunset blvd. billboard, located in the family friendly neighborhood near Sherbourne Street, features a sexy bare breasted mom nursing her baby alongside the caption Jealous?? …CougarLife.com”.
With more than 4 million members, CougarLife.com is the leading online dating service aimed at connecting cougars with the cubs who love them. With sexy single moms making up more than a third of the users on her site, Miss CougarLife.com Marlo Jordan says she intends to
continue pushing the boundaries of free speech while extolling the virtues of cougar dating.
“Modern women don’t want to throw their sexuality out the window just because they’re moms.” CougarLife.com says the 90069 zip code is home to the most cougars in America per capita.