- Honesty counts in online datingPosted 17 days ago
- 3 Qualifiers For Mature DatingPosted 58 days ago
- Avoiding New Year's Burn OutPosted 59 days ago
- 3 Tips For Dating CougarsPosted 60 days ago
- New Year's Rules For Both Cougars And CubsPosted 63 days ago
- 4 Types Of Jokes That Probably Won't Fly With Your CougarPosted 64 days ago
- Dating A Recently Divorced CougarPosted 74 days ago
- How Couples Should FightPosted 77 days ago
- 4 Holiday Date Ideas Your Cougar Will LovePosted 84 days ago
- Letting Go Of The Cougar StereotypePosted 87 days ago
Breastfeeding Mom Used To Promote Cougar Dating on LA Billboard
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER’S DAY
We are baaack! The cougar dating site that brought you the infamous “CougarLife.com…For Motherf*ckers” billboard last year has returned with a brand new, car-wreck-inducing Mother’s Day themed ad in the exact same upscale location. The Sunset blvd. billboard, located in the family friendly neighborhood near Sherbourne Street, features a sexy bare breasted mom nursing her baby alongside the caption Jealous?? …CougarLife.com”.
With more than 4 million members, CougarLife.com is the leading online dating service aimed at connecting cougars with the cubs who love them. With sexy single moms making up more than a third of the users on her site, Miss CougarLife.com Marlo Jordan says she intends to continue pushing the boundaries of free speech while extolling the virtues of cougar dating.
“Modern women don’t want to throw their sexuality out the window just because they’re moms.” CougarLife.com says the 90069 zip code is home to the most cougars in America per capita.