- How To Not Get Hurt In RelationshipsPosted 16 hours ago
- The Fairytale MythPosted 4 days ago
- Cougar Dating During The HolidaysPosted 7 days ago
- 4 Ways To Make Your Relationship More EqualPosted 8 days ago
- Figuring Out Open RelationshipsPosted 11 days ago
- 5 Tips To Make Your Profile Picture Work For YouPosted 14 days ago
- 4 Kinky Things Your Cougar Would LovePosted 15 days ago
- 4 Ways To Get The Rough Sex You’ve Always WantedPosted 18 days ago
- Cubs Can Get Bedroom Performance Anxiety TooPosted 22 days ago
- A Little Bit Of Patience Goes A Long Way With Online Cougar DatingPosted 29 days ago
Breastfeeding Mom Used To Promote Cougar Dating on LA Billboard
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER’S DAY
We are baaack! The cougar dating site that brought you the infamous “CougarLife.com…For Motherf*ckers” billboard last year has returned with a brand new, car-wreck-inducing Mother’s Day themed ad in the exact same upscale location. The Sunset blvd. billboard, located in the family friendly neighborhood near Sherbourne Street, features a sexy bare breasted mom nursing her baby alongside the caption Jealous?? …CougarLife.com”.
With more than 4 million members, CougarLife.com is the leading online dating service aimed at connecting cougars with the cubs who love them. With sexy single moms making up more than a third of the users on her site, Miss CougarLife.com Marlo Jordan says she intends to continue pushing the boundaries of free speech while extolling the virtues of cougar dating.
“Modern women don’t want to throw their sexuality out the window just because they’re moms.” CougarLife.com says the 90069 zip code is home to the most cougars in America per capita.