- Are Casual Hookups The Way Of The Future?Posted 4 months ago
- Help Your Cougar Enjoy The Little ThingsPosted 5 months ago
- Honesty counts in online datingPosted 5 months ago
- 3 Qualifiers For Mature DatingPosted 7 months ago
- Avoiding New Year’s Burn OutPosted 7 months ago
- 3 Tips For Dating CougarsPosted 7 months ago
- New Year’s Rules For Both Cougars And CubsPosted 7 months ago
- 4 Types Of Jokes That Probably Won’t Fly With Your CougarPosted 7 months ago
- Dating A Recently Divorced CougarPosted 7 months ago
- How Couples Should FightPosted 7 months ago
Why was this Playful CougarLife Commercial Banned?
A new CougarLife.com commercial that has been running nationwide in the U.S. has been banned from Canadian airwaves.
The Television Bureau of Canada has banned the commercial saying it’s too violent for TV! If you have difficulty spotting the “violence”, you’re not alone.
The star of the commercial, adult film actress Julia Ann, says, “I have seen censorship a number of times in my career and I can tell you without a doubt that there is something going on here over and above what is being articulated. I wouldn’t be surprised if the real reason the ad has been banned is because they don’t agree with the premise behind the brand, or maybe even because I’m a porn star.”
Can you spot the reason why? … Because we can’t. Have a look for yourself, view the commercial here: