- Honesty counts in online datingPosted 17 days ago
- 3 Qualifiers For Mature DatingPosted 58 days ago
- Avoiding New Year's Burn OutPosted 59 days ago
- 3 Tips For Dating CougarsPosted 60 days ago
- New Year's Rules For Both Cougars And CubsPosted 63 days ago
- 4 Types Of Jokes That Probably Won't Fly With Your CougarPosted 64 days ago
- Dating A Recently Divorced CougarPosted 74 days ago
- How Couples Should FightPosted 77 days ago
- 4 Holiday Date Ideas Your Cougar Will LovePosted 84 days ago
- Letting Go Of The Cougar StereotypePosted 87 days ago
Why was this Playful CougarLife Commercial Banned?
A new CougarLife.com commercial that has been running nationwide in the U.S. has been banned from Canadian airwaves.
The Television Bureau of Canada has banned the commercial saying it’s too violent for TV! If you have difficulty spotting the “violence”, you’re not alone.
The star of the commercial, adult film actress Julia Ann, says, “I have seen censorship a number of times in my career and I can tell you without a doubt that there is something going on here over and above what is being articulated. I wouldn’t be surprised if the real reason the ad has been banned is because they don’t agree with the premise behind the brand, or maybe even because I’m a porn star.”
Can you spot the reason why? … Because we can’t. Have a look for yourself, view the commercial here: